Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lauren makes her kip

So, the biggest thing with Lauren and being a level 5 gymnast is she has been struggling to do her kip on the uneven bars. She was challenged to get it done. Well, yesterday I saw it happen. I am so proud of her. She has finally made her kip!!!! I am constantly amazed at the things my kids can accomplish when they put their mind to it.

So, on Friday I have set up a realtor appreciation party for all the realtors in our community. I am nervous and excited to see how many people show up if any do. The fear is they won't show. So, out of 400 realtors, I am expecting about 20 will show. I hope it is fun.

Blake has refinished a coffee table for the YMCA fundraiser event this Satuday. They are having a semi-formal dinner and auction that night. Some friends of ours bought a table and invited us to be with them. It should be fun to meet and greet new people.

With the economy being as crazy as it has been, I am just grateful to have my family and now that no matter what we will always have each other.

0 comments: