Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random Things about me

This was a challenge given to me on Facebook. So, I thought I would post it here also.



1. I am a right now person
2. I love computers
3. I like to cook but don’t like to think it up or clean it up
4. I have had 3 children all C-Sections
5. I have had a hysterectomy and I recommend it! (TMI I know)
6. I built my own house and love it.
7. I am the oldest of 7 children
8. I have the oldest Grandchild
9. I have the first grandson
10. I love the distinct different seasons
11. I like diversity- as long as it’s going my way
12. I got married when I was 20 and have been married for 15 years
13. I don’t like to watch commercials so I DVR everything, or wait to watch until the commercials have passed.
14. I am only 11 months older than my next oldest sibling
15. I love to decorate
16. I love to vacation and would love to do it all the time.
17. My heart is with my Husband and Kids
18. I appreciate my parents and my husband’s parents. They are such a great help to me and to my family
19. I love feeling inspired by my siblings. They are amazing people and I am in constant awe of their talents and what they are able to accomplish
20. I still admire the McCowan family. Especially Holly. She was our babysitter growing up and I have fond memories of her and her husband.
21. Dr. B is still my favorite teacher in the whole wide world.
22. I want to someday be on the National Realtors board and help make laws for the association.
23. I love being the best at everything I do.
24. I am proud of the accomplishments that we have so far in my life and hope to continue amazing myself
25. Last but not least I am a wife and a mother. Probably my greatest accomplishment thus far.

0 comments: