Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I did it!

I finally did it. I went to the gym. With some help from some friends and some encouragement from friends I found the get up and go to get their and get it done. I was able to do 1.36 miles for 25 min. and then did some weights. I did good. The weights were really hard. Was doing week 1 on the treadmill. I also had some encouragement from a client yesterday. Thank you! I really appreciate the vote of confidence and support that I feel from my friends and famiy.

I am headed off to Helena Montanta Friday with my daughter Lauren for another gymnastics competition. She loves this stuff and I am very proud of her. Abbi has a swim meet which she loves and so we won't be going as a family this weekend. My mom is comming up and she is getting us a great rate on our hotel. A senior discount! Yeah for the older generation. I remember when I was a senior in high school and I would show places my ID so that I could get a "senior" discount. Of course they never actually gave me one but I always gave myself props for the effort.

I also use to call Albertson's grocery store and ask when my dividend check was comming. I felt like if they wer going to sing Albertson's it's your store all the time then I should benefit from the profits. Never saw any of that also-- and they don't sing the song anymore. I am sure it isn't from me.

2 comments:

crazydarla said...

ROCK ON GIRLA! You did great! AND WEIGHTS TOO? Wow - most impressive! Now I am going to have to really get my game on egh? I did 25 min too - but of course I was slower. LOL
Great job!
D

crazydarla said...

So, when are you going back? And when are you going to update this here blog girlie?? LOLOL

D