Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year! Original Huh

Today I am committing to start taking care of myself and my body. I know it is hard. I am committing to have good food even at restaurants. I hope that my friends will help me to achieve this goal. I want to get to the next 5 K that I find. I want to be more organized with my food! I can do this. I want to do this. I want to look like those girls on Biggest loser that went from large to small in only a small time. I realize that will take a big commitment on my part. I will do it for 08!

4 comments:

crazydarla said...

You and me babe! Hot swimsuits and running a 5K for sure! :O)

Darla

downtownlb said...

o.k funny I am not wearing a swim suit while I run. But he visual is hilarious!

Cute Abbi said...

You can do it mom I know you can too CrazyDarla. You are funny Crazydarla swimming suits.HEEEEE

crazydarla said...

OK wait a minute! I am talking hot swimsuits at one point and running a 5K at one point - not at the same time! OYE OYE OYE! Of course... yea, the visual *IS* almost as good as the Twister one Lisa!!!!!

:O) Darla