Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Day 2007

Here is the video of the kids and grandpa talking about being excited about christmas!




The Quilt Grandma Gallian made for Berg for his room. He likes american flags. In fact when he was little he called them Miracle flags.



Abbi is the red head and my oldest. The kids got a Wii for christmas















The next video is of Berg giving his grandpa Galllian a Broom for christmas. We found it at TJ maxx and he thought his grandpa would love it. Since my dad does not clean I figured it would be a perfect gift. I figured every time he looked at it, it would remind him of us. So, we got it. My dad was excited below is the video


3 comments:

crazydarla said...

OK so loving your Dad's pj's and his "I'm excited dance" and then of course the courtesty smile from Blake which really was saying "get the freaking camera OFF of me now". Your too funny!
Darla

polly wolly doodle said...

So who is the crazy looking lady with the freaky hair and baggy jammies? Doesn't look a thing like me...or does it? I feel a makeover coming on! Christmas morning was great--a overall fabulous Christmas season that lasted for days, a supporting role in this video the only smudge. Overall--A big Thank you to Lisa, Blake, Abbi, Lauren & Berg!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Brown family! I have to say that you are the most famous people that we know. We just happened to GOOGLE the people that personally know and you were within the top 8. Congratulations!

We had the most incredible time vacationing with the Brown family last summer and honestly miss you guys and gals. We MUST make it a family vacation event every couple of years.

Love,

The McScotts