Monday, June 2, 2008

Looking for my E-stalker

So, last night I was informed that I had an e-stalker. I don't post very often so I feel like my e-stalker is probably no very entertained. So, today I am posting just for the mystery e-stalker. I hope you contact me ASAP. You know I know you are out their.

Here is a video of our trip to Island Park with our family last year! The Brown Family. I figured that I shouldn't do it, but now that I know that I have an e-stalker I find it necessary! Love ya E- Stalker. Hope to hear from you soon!


6 comments:

crazydarla said...

WELL! I am not your e-stalker but I loved the video and I am so glad that Uncle Bart is more talented at getting into that blasted tube than *I* am! :O)

D

downtownlb said...

I know you aren't the e-stalker but and just so you know the last time uncle bart tried to get in the tube he did just as good a job as you and ed did. I wish I could have got that on video. Both of you that is.

crazydarla said...

uhhhh we have ours on video locked in the deepest darkest closet of our house *somewhere* LOL not to be shared or disclosed in MY lifetime please ...

Shauna said...

As the mother of the e-stalker, I am looking forward for the 2008 Island Park Trip, hopefully I will feel good and can play on the boat

derkhead said...

Dear Lisa-

Yes it is true that you do have someone that probably checks your blog more than you do. It would be best if you posted more.

I am looking forward to 4-wheeling until the end of time at island park. This time I will wear goggles.

Love,

The E-Stalker

P.S. Darla, I still love you and Ed trying to get on the tube, I think I peed a little bit I was laughing so hard.

crazydarla said...

OH NO!!!!!!!! Not "the witness!" I am so screwed now!!!!! You see, as our best friends Blake and Lisa are sworn to secrecy but you are the one and only living witness to that mayhem - whatever shall I do now????
LOL!

:O) Darla